Cajun Angel Hair
Ingredients YIELDS: 4
12 oz. angel hair
1 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
1 lb. chicken sausage
2 tbsp. butter
3 cloves garlic, minced
1/3 c. sliced green onions, plus more for garnish
1 tbsp. Ragin Cajun Seasoning
2 tsp. paprika
1/4 c. dry white wine
1/2 c. heavy cream
1/2 c. freshly grated Parmesan, plus more for garnish
1/3 c. shredded Cheddar
PREP TIME: 0:05
Directions TOTAL TIME: 0:20
- In a large pot of salted boiling water, cook angel hair according to package directions.
- In a large skillet, heat oil. Add sausage and cook until seared, 5 minutes, then push sausage to the side and add butter. Let melt, then add garlic and cook until fragrant, 2 minutes. Add green onions and cook until soft and fragrant, 2 minutes more. Stir until combined with sausage.
- Add Ragin Cajun seasoning and paprika and stir until combined. Add white wine and heavy cream and let simmer until thickened, 5 minutes.
- Add Parmesan and cheddar and stir until melted and creamy, then add angel hair and toss until completely combined.
- Garnish with more green onions and Parmesan and serve.