- 14 oz smoked Andouille sausage, cut into small slices
- 12 oz pasta *I use Rotini
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1 tbsp Cajun Ragin Storm seasoning
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- Cook pasta according to package directions, drain water and put aside.
- In a medium skillet, add the sausage slices over medium heat and allow to sauté about 5-8 minutes, or until golden brown in color.
- Pour in the heavy cream and Cajun Ragin Storm seasoning and stir to combine.
- Reduce heat to low and allow to simmer for about 4 minutes, or until sauce begins to thicken slightly.
- Remove sauce from heat and stir in the Parmesan cheese.
- Add in cooked pasta and toss to coat thoroughly.
Serve and enjoy!