- 1 lb fresh large shrimp, peeled and deveined (I used Argentine Red shrimp)
- 2+ lemons
- 1 tsp Parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp brown sugar
- 1 tsp garlic salt
- 1 tsp Ragin Cajun Storm seasoning
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 tsp smoked paprika
- 1/4 tsp basil
- 1/4 tsp chili powder
- Clean grill, spray with a non-stick spray and turn grill to medium/high.
- Whisk all seasoning ingredients together and place in a small baggie.
- Pat dry shrimp and place a few shrimp at a times into baggie. Seal and gently shake to coat. Remove and place on a plate. Repeat for remaining shrimp.
- Place shrimp on skewers, squeeze lemon juice to both sides of shrimp as they grill, and grill for approximately 3-4 minutes on each side until the shrimp no longer translucent.
- Remove from grill, squeeze additional lemon juice on shrimp, if desired, and enjoy.
- *If using wooden skewers, soak in water for approximately 30-35 minutes prior to using so they won’t burn while on the grill.